Sunday, April 22, 2012

My cousin's 4th birthday

This past weekend we joined the celebration of my cousin Lukas's 4th birthday and we all had a great time. Before anyone really noticed, Lukas had opened all of his presents and was playing with the toys and eating the treats. My Aunt and Uncle had pizza, hot wings, and a fantastic cake for aftewards. They have a large corner plot and my Uncle took the kids for a ride in the trailer attached to his riding mower. He drove them around for a good 15-30 minutes before the kids had had enough.  It took a big of coaxing to get Ethan to go with them, but he had a great time and that was all he talked about the rest of the day. That and how I forgot to grab a piece of cake for Daddy.

Sophia playing with one of the floor scooters the boys got for Christmas.

Two trailers full of kids ready to go.


And their Off!


My Oma and Opa had a great time sitting and watching Sophia toddler around the deck.

My Aunt Linda and Aun Daiva were snapping pictures.


Black Forest Cake. YUM!


2 comments: